About Our Schools
Scott County Catholic Schools
Currently, five schools serve the Scott County, Iowa, area providing instruction for students in grades PreK – 12. All schools are located in Davenport, Iowa, with the exception of Lourdes (Bettendorf, Iowa).
John F. Kennedy
St. Paul the Apostle
Assumption High School
Vision for Our Schools
Our Schools Will Strive to Achieve:
- Being distinctively Catholic, working together with parishes to be “Spirit-filled evangelizers” to form intentional disciples who belong to communities of faith.
- Proper organization so they function systemically with collaborative leadership that can deliver quality Catholic education efficiently and effectively. Planning will connect Catholic education from early childhood through 12th grade.
- A culture of excellence, educating students holistically to fully develop their God-given potential and prepare them for leadership and service.
- An environment that develops and ensures vitality to create a tomorrow in which schools are accessible and affordable to all families that desire a Catholic education.
Our schools, while each individually possess their own unique environment and charisma, are an educational community of families inspired and supported by the traditions of the Catholic Church and guided by the belief that all are created in the image and likeness of God.
– dr. lee morrison, superintendent | diocese of davenport